Unable to compile project in 4.25

Hello,

Wanting to build my Ymenok Reborn game and being a coding novice, I find myself facing a problem when I want to compile my game, the packaging barely stops launching and I don’t know enough about it to know the cause of the problem,
I had no problem in 4.21 and switching to 4.25 must have broken some codes.
I post here the result of my error :

********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running: X:\ark editor\UE_4.25\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe YmenokReborn Win64 Shipping -Project="X:\YmenokReborn 4.25\YmenokReborn\YmenokReborn.uproject"  "X:\YmenokReborn 4.25\YmenokReborn\YmenokReborn.uproject" -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="X:\YmenokReborn 4.25\YmenokReborn" -skipdeploy -distribution -
Manifest="X:\YmenokReborn 4.25\YmenokReborn\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml" -NoHotReload -log="C:\Users\Nico\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\X+ark+editor+UE_4.25\UBT-YmenokReborn-Win64-Shipping.txt"
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Writing manifest to X:\YmenokReborn 4.25\YmenokReborn\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Building YmenokReborn...
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Using Visual Studio 2017 14.13.26129 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.13.26128) and Windows 10.0.16299.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade] Using backward-compatible build settings. The latest version of UE4 sets the following values by default, which may require code changes:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade]     bLegacyPublicIncludePaths = false                 => Omits subfolders from public include paths to reduce compiler command line length. (Previously: true).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade]     ShadowVariableWarningLevel = WarningLevel.Error   => Treats shadowed variable warnings as errors. (Previously: WarningLevel.Warning).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade]     PCHUsage = PCHUsageMode.UseExplicitOrSharedPCHs   => Set in build.cs files to enables IWYU-style PCH model. See https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/Programming/BuildTools/UnrealBuildTool/IWYU/index.html. (Previously: PCHUsageMode.UseSharedPCHs).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting 'DefaultBuildSettings = BuildSettingsVersion.V2;' in YmenokReborn.Target.cs, and explicitly overriding settings that differ from the new defaults.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   [Upgrade]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Building 4 actions with 16 processes...
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):     [1/4] SharedPCH.Core.cpp
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):     x:\ark editor\ue_4.25\engine\source\runtime\core\public\Delegates/DelegateInstancesImpl.h(397): error C2338: You cannot use raw method delegates with UObjects.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):     x:\ark editor\ue_4.25\engine\source\runtime\core\public\Delegates/DelegateInstancesImpl.h(521): note: voir la r�f�rence � l'instanciation de classe mod�le 'TBaseRawMethodDelegateInstance' en cours de compilation
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 1,9424174s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=6
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Nico\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\X+ark+editor+UE_4.25\UBT-YmenokReborn-Win64-Shipping.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=6 (6)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED"

Someone might have a solution?
Thank you for your answers !!