Unable to build to IOS on my mac

I am a new Unreal user and am having trouble building a test application on my ios device. I started a new empty project using the 4.27.2 version of the engine. but I cannot get Unreal to upload it to the device.

I have an Apple Developer account. I have gone through all the steps to set up my certificates and provisioning profiles. In XCode, I can build a sample project and upload it to my apple device without issue.

I have gone through four different tutorials on how to set this up with no success. I’m running this on a Macbook Pro (intel) under Monterey. Monterey requires using XCode 13 (which, I fear is part of the problem)

Here is the error I am currently getting when I attempt to launch the game on my iPhone.
*LogPlayLevel: Error: Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: " is Xcode managed, but signing settings require a manually managed profile.

I have fiddled with XCode, remade provisions, certificates and profiles. The build error varies, but it all seems centered around Unreal isn’t getting properly setup to using my credentials.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oddly. I deleted all my certificates, identifiers, and profiles. Remade them from scratch. I started a brand new UE4 project and Set up the iOS info. When I tried to run it installed and launched! Hurray!

Then, I went in and did a change in the scene. And attempted to relaunch it. The second time it went back to give me this error:

LogPlayLevel: Error: Code Signing Error: UE4 has conflicting provisioning settings. UE4 is automatically signed, but provisioning profile 34c40c7c-f7fa-43fd-89e6-3eb8ed782dc2 has been manually specified. Set the provisioning profile value to “Automatic” in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
LogPlayLevel: Error: Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 15.2’

Frustrating.