Unable to build Grass Maps for one specific part of a landscape

In UE 4.26 I’m trying to add more Grass Types to a Brushify Landscape but I have encountered this bug where it just removes texture from this specific part of a streamed level and keeps asking me to build grass maps. Trying to build grass maps does nothing.

Any help fixing this?

Does grass flushcache help?

No. It fixes itself if I delete the landscape layer info asset of the latest landscape layer I painted. Trying to make a new layer info and painting with it leads to some of these landscape areas becoming non textured while others have the landscape layer painted successfully. I think I have all of the sampler sources of the textures set to Shared: Wrap

did you manage to fix it? kinda of having the same issue where all my texure layers work except the grass and building grass maps doesnt work

My issue was caused by having too many layers on the landscape. I think the max layers we can have is 4. It’s a limitation of the shaders used by Unreal

strange because my landscape has 7 layers and it was working completely fine. but when i added an 8 it broke it even after removing the layer i added

i deleted some of the layers to only 4 but its the grass texture thats not working and i have no idea why. when i added the new layer i copied the grass texture and changed the name, maybe that caused all that but no idea how to fix it.