Unable to build a plugin in VS 2015,which was made in XCode

Hello,
I am facing a very strange issue here.
All i did was create a plugin in XCode for IOS and then copied that plugin and then copied that plugin in windows to edit the source in Visual studio as i like VS more than XCode.
But after bringing it in windows,i am not able to build it.
It generates a duplicate header and cpp file which starts with _ (for example,if i have a something.h then it generates ._something.h as duplicate) with this text in it.

a 

Mac OS X  2 ° 
â 
ATTR;šÉÿ â œ  
œ  com.apple.TextEncoding
utf-8;134217984
  This resource fork
intentionally left blank
    ÿÿ

But when i look into the Plugin’s source folder there is no such header or cpp file.
It used to work till 4.9.
i am facing this issue in 4.10 build from github.

Please help!

It seems like this duplicate files were hidden inside the source folder and i had to change my folder view option in windows to find it . It also had .DS store which is usually created in Mac if i am not wrong as i am new to mac. I transferred this plugin using my Pen drive. So it seems like,i have to manually delete this duplicate files every time i transfer any source code containing folder from mac to windows.

Hi Superflare,

Would you be able to provide more information about the exact steps that you are following? I tried creating a code project on a Mac and then copied the files directly over to Windows, opened the project in the Editor (which required a build of the project), then generated Visual Studio project files and built the project in Visual Studio without running into any problems. There is probably something that we are doing differently to get different results.

Hi Superflare,

We have not heard back from you for a few days. Do you still need help with this issue? I will be marking this post as resolved for internal tracking purposes. If you still need help with this issue, please feel free to add a comment to this post to re-open it.