Unable to add Provision and Certificate

Hey guys.

I’m having a problem packing my very simple scene to an ios device. I’m unable to add a provision and certificate that i have generated by being an ios developer.

I’ve followed the ios quick start documentation step by step, but when i go to add my provision and certificate inside the iphone package.exe, nothing happens. No green ticks appear. Ive also tried adding them via the project settings inside the editor, but they won’t appear.

The cloest thing i’ve found to an error message is inside the Iphone packager.exe, the code window shows "could not find file ‘C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Build\IOS\UE4Game-Info.plist’.

Any help would be great. I’ve done this before using UE3 but this is my first time trying UE4.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Solved. I just waited overnight and the problem fixed itself.

How can be :slight_smile: i have the same problem, but nothing is fixing itself :slight_smile: you are very lucky or you have fixed it without awaring the solution…

I am experiencing problems this weekend with this iphone packager. If anyone else had this problem and knows what to do to fix it let me know!