Description Quick Start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb27yiCpxaI&feature=youtu.be
The UMG TreeWidget gives you the ability to create a custom TreeWidget with your own style and functionality.
Use it for visualization of data or create an entire feature with it.
Look at this short clip showing a building system which gets extended by the UMG TreeWidget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb27yiCpxaI&feature=youtu.be
- Create a TreeWidget
- Use your own widget based on TreeNode class for your own style and functionality
- Use a brush for a custom background style
- Use a brush for a custom node connector
- Many functions for interacting with nodes from the tree and vice versa
- Important events automatically gets fired
Number of Blueprints: 6 (3 of them are example blueprints)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Not tested on other platforms
I’m happy about any comment about my first released content, so feel free to contact me for any questions!