UMG Templates plugin - blueprint UWidgets and more!

I will add some new widgets in 4.20. Please let me know what widgets would you like to see!

I would like to see the tile and the tab widgets currently not exposed to UMG.
And this is something more advanced, but I think a container widget dockable to various places would be neat.

That’s great idea.
I will update my todo widgets list which contains some like different tree views, diagrams, various charts and graphs and go one.

This is the tile view I meant:

And I think the list view is already exposed? SListView | Unreal Engine Documentation

Do you know when the update for 4.20 will be rolling out? @Tefel

Btw, I think “Labeled Check Box/ Radio Button” would be better names instead of “Advanced Check Box / Radio Button”

Should be soon. Submitted and waiting for approval.

Updated plugin to better work in 4.20. Removing few warnings and shipping problem on Dedicated Server.
Added some example widgets and new RichTextBlock coming from Unreal 4.20 version.

Marketplace link: Templates UMG in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXdH9tgY0-k
Discord support: TefelDev
Example project: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12no5qzblkmEVIE6Qbyf5DvBilR_33r3u

For next big update I prepared few new widgets and library of Glyphs which can be used as typical icons. 2000+ vector graphics for free License. UE4 is using them in Editor but why not using them Runtime? :slight_smile:

Yay, sounds like a good update :smiley:

There are 980 icons coming, because 30% were invalid. I would like to know why they are not working in UE4, but having around 1k icons for free, easy to setup is also great :slight_smile:

I uploaded video about integrating vector graphics to UE4 (1000 icons for free).
It is also coming to this plugin with specially prepared lists of assets! :slight_smile:

Plugin is updated with ~1000 vector assets, so they can be use in any project! :rolleyes:

Price now is lower

Did you guys tried these **free **1000 vector graphics?

[FONT=comic sans ms]Plugin got 4.12 update!

Hi Tefel, are you still supporting this plugin? If so I’d have a couple of questions. :slight_smile:

Yes of course I am supporting it. I am going to add some interesting widgets in the future like radial panel, tech tree, grids, charts etc!
Is updated to the newest UE4 version, waiting for 4.23 Epic approval and update.

Great! So, I tried to use the plugin but ran into the following problems:

• The example project doesn’t run: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
  • After copying everything from the demo project’s content directory to a new 4.22 First Person template project the demo map can be loaded. However after visiting all stands the log is full of errors: InputMode:UIOnly - Attempting to focus Non-Focusable widget SObjectWidget [Widget.cpp(710)]!
  • There are also warnings like these: Warning: Unable to find Slate Widget Style ‘bbb’. Using FInlineTextImageStyle defaults instead. Warning: Unable to find Slate Widget Style ‘water’. Using FInlineTextImageStyle defaults instead.
  • The styling properties of the basic Text widget are hidden when the plugin is enabled making the text block useless.

4.23 recently was submitted where all UProperty categories errors were fixed.
I will check other warnings and fix them when I can.

Plugin is now available in the marketplace with 70% discount! Thanks to BLACK FRIDAY SALE!