UMG in v4.5.1 border "OnMouseButtonUp" event instead triggers after double clicking.

As the title says, in UMG in V4.5.1 (via the client), instead of being able to release my mouse button to activate a binded “OnMouseButtonUp” event I have to double click.
And the double click event works as a double click-so this removes this as an option for getting onmousebuttonup events in UMG at the moment.

Hello SwiftIllusion,

This is a known issue (UEUE-1254) and it has been submitted to the developers. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your information and time. I have updated the report.

Make it a great day

Is there an update on this? Or at least a way I can implement a fix myself or work around it? It’s still not fixed in 4.8

Hello Constan7ine,

I went ahead and double checked on this issue for you. After reading over the report it appears that this is by design. This issue may be occurring due to the function not being handled. Could you try dragging off the return value pin and typing in “Handled”? This should bring up the node needed. I hope that this information helps.

Make it a great day

I’m using UE4 4.10 preview 4 and i’ve the same problem… no correction ???
How to implement drag of widget ?

Hello benicourt,

You will need to make sure that OnMouseDown has been Handled and Then you will need to do the same with OnMouseUp. This will allow your on mouse up to function as you expect. I hope that this information helps.

Example:

Make it a great day

It’s still not fixed in 4.14

UMG in v4.14 border “OnMouseButtonUp” event instead triggers after double clicking.