[UMG] Image scaling issue

My aim is to design a menu widget and everything was working smoothly until I stambled on this scaling issue.

To make it simple, the result I get from Widget Editor screen is not the same as when I run the game. The DPI scale is 1.0, same as the Device Content Scale. The resolution of the Widget Editor is 1920 x 1080 (16:9). The resolution of the Game Viewport is strictly the same, 1920 x 1080.

I was therefore excepting to get the exact same result, which prove to be wrong.

To better illustrate the issue.

As can be seen on the image, the grey area on the right is supposed to stop at the very center of the screen. However on the Game Viewport it extends on the left side far more that it was set to be.

I have been searching for a solution to this problem without any success so far. I suppose I am doing something wrong, or could it be simply a bug ? I hope someone could help me out with this. Thank you in advance for your time.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks