Here are some areas of improvments:
- When you select multiple object you are not able to move all at once. you must select them one by one to move them to target position
- Could you please implement a drag copy system ? like if you keep crtl ou alt while dragging you create a copy of selected widgtet(s) and move them to the position to where the user release the mouse button
- When using copy paste, could you please reuse the position + a light shift of the copied objet and not put it immediatly to 0,0 postion?
- Could you please enable the move of the selected widget(s) with the arrow? it can be more precise tha mouse dragging and more efficient that having to type all the expected values.
- Provide some advanced samples in ShooterGame by example. Like a scoreboard where you have to list a score widget by player. For example, I don’t as of today if I should recreate the widget at each frame to take into account the changes of nb of player & value or if I should reuse the widget and just update the datas. This sample will highlight how to reuse a widget as a child to show the score and mange a ScoreManager widget that will do a loop on all the connected player, create the score widget to put as child in its list and update the value of each player.