brand new Unreal user here.
I have created a UMG button which upon hitting changes the texture/material on a Blueprint.
What happens in steps:
- I start the level and approach the Blueprint object.
- I press the “M” key and the UMG button appears on screen.
- I press the button and the graphic on the Blueprint changes to another one.
- Immediately after pressing the “M”, the UMG button disappears from the screen.
- And here is the problem- I am no longer able to freely look around the level using the mouse without holding down the left mouse button.
At step 1 above when I start the level I don’t have to hold down the left mouse button to look around.
I am attaching the two blueprints I have created- one for the UMG button (widget blueprint) and the other is the Level Blueprint where I edited.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.