UMG Animation Curve Editor - Value reset while dragging

HI,

If you create an animation on a text color & opacity, you set a key at zero for the default value (by using the + on the text property) then you place the time cursor at 1 second, set the alpha to 0 and add the key by the “+” icon.

Select the keys of the RGB Color that are set at 1 second, drag them onto the timer and you will see that their value are reset to 0.

Whereas I was expecting them to move on the timeline.

Thanks,

Hello,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue in is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a more detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shot of the issue that you are seeing on your end?

Hello,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer
1 - Yes I can repro it in a clean project

Repro

1. Create a Widget
  2. Add a text item
  3. Add an animation
  4. Select it
  5. Select your text item
  6. In the text property, scroll to see Color and opacity and click on the “+” to add a key
  7. On the animation panel drag the timeline to 1 sec
  8. Add a Second key by clickikng on the “+” button near the Color and opacity Label
  9. In the animation panel do in curve editor
  10. Select the Node at one second with 1 as value (red line), drag it
  11. You will notice that the value will go immdiatly to 0

Thanks,

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report ( UE-18432) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day