UMG(4.5preview): On Mouse Move event can't be fired when a mouse button is pressed?

Hi,

I implemented the On Mouse Move function in widget blueprint, but if a mouse button is pressed, this event can’t be fired. But I need it be still firing if a mouse button is pressed. My purpose is when I press a mouse button and move mouse to move the widget UI, release the mouse button stop move the UI.

Is this a bug? Or have other method to do this?

Thanks

Hey alonezhby-

I’m not sure what On Mouse MOve function you are referring to. Is that a custom function or an axis mapping you set up in project settings? Also, could you post a screenshot of your blueprint to help show what might be causing the problem.

Cheers

Hey .
Here is the post thread and the video shows it.
link text

Hey alonezhby-

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have reproduced this bug internally and have submitted it to our tracking system (TTP #349146) for further investigation.

Cheers

Ok, but did you find the mouse button up event issue?
the link shows.

Yes, the functionality bug for both issues has been recorded.

i got same problem, is it a bug or i just dont know whut to do?

Is there any update on this. This post is from 2014 and I am working with “On Mouse Move” today and the event stops getting fired on mouse move when a mouse button is pressed. This in my opinion should not happen. Do I miss something or do I stumbled over a 8 years old known bug?