Ultimate Item Generator

Hey guys,

After some work I finally managed to finish my random item generator system and submitted it to Epic.

Description:

Want to make your own RPG? Or survival game? Sci-fi or Fantasy? Or a combination of any of the above ?

Then the Ultimate Item Generator is the best tool to generate limitless item variations,each complete with their own stats and graphics.

The system is easy to plug and play and ready to be used for any game type. With just a few clicks you can generate endless items that are fully or partially randomized.

Any item property can be fixed or left completely at random ,allowing you to fine tune the system for your needs.

Current features :

• Generate completely random weapons and armor items, based on a few easy to modify base values.
  • Choose from dozens of already created item rarities,classes and modifiers or create new ones with just a few clicks and the generator will handle the rest.
  • Ability to create custom items as well with either fixed or semi randomized stats.
  • Each item is generated with the following properties :
  • Item Level ( determines the minimum and maximum value of the stats ).
  • Class ( eg : axe,sword, leather armor, shield etc.).
  • Rarity.
  • Value ( based on rarity and class ).
  • Durability ( based on rarity and class ).
  • Damage amount,type and attack speed ( for weapons ).
  • Defence amount, slot( chest,shoulders,helmet, etc ) and type ( for armor).
  • Modifiers ( number based on rarity ).
  • 3D models ( based on class )
  • 2D icons ( based on class )

A large selection of items and icons are already included from infinity blade assets and some created especially for this pack.

61d761618a592896a9b6b798bdfde062730cc095.jpeg19148addd112eef032c8ca08cdaccb49ae188410.jpeg

Let me know if you have any feedback or questions.

Thanks!

Nice Work!, Is the item icon generated from the 3D Model?

Thanks for the reply:) . The answer is yes but you can also tell it to choose from a list of custom icons as well if you want to. So it’s really flexible from this point of view.