UI Widget overlay alpha

So I have a alpha version of a smoke and I want it to overlay/screen/lighten just like in photoshop in my Main Menu. I am very much confused on how to set it up because the lack of tutorials in Youtube. So my point is I want this smoke to overlay in my Main Menu to add visual effects.

This is just easy to do in After Effects for example if you have a alpha video like a flare (that is blinking) you just set it to lighten/screen. Now I don’t know how to implement it in UE4. Please help me. Or is there any documentation that is related,

Should I set a material or something and set it up as an Image in UI Widget.

your version of Unreal is new enough there is a Render Alpha track you can add to the umg animation timeline

Can i know where is it? Please? I can’t seem to find it. How do i do that exactly can you please provide screenshot?

Sorry I lost your thread for a few months.
I dont know if Unreal has a built in screen/lighten effect in UMG. Maybe you can accomplish that via design of your Materials. I was just telling you that you can add Render Opacity as a Track in your Widget Animations (under the Timeline tab near the middle of the bottom portion of your screenshot