[FONT=lucida sans unicode]**Apply at: **https://www.cureosity.de/jobs or [COLOR=#008000]firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Vision - IT’S TIME TO REVOLUTIONIZE REHABILITATION
**[COLOR=#498A50]CURE[/COLOR]**osity is a fast-growing start up located in Duesseldorf with the vision to revolutionize traditional rehabilitation by developing VR-based therapy applications and games to help people with neurological and mental disabilities.
Change the world and become part of a unique collaboration between scientists, medical doctors, therapists, software developers and game designers. Together we develop a completely new motion therapy system - immersive instead of invasive.
Impairments we aim to heal include stroke, craniocerebral trauma, MS, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s, paraplegia as well as dementia, depression, anxiety and pain therapy.
- Conception and design of the user interfaces of our therapy applications and VR games as well as the design of the corresponding user experience
- Creation of a didactically well-structured user and menu navigation, also for cognitively restricted persons
- Implementation of design and logic using Unreal Engine
- Strucutured documentation and integration of customer feedback as well as adjustments if required
- Close cooperation with the development team
[FONT=lucida sans unicode][COLOR=#498A50]Your Profile[/COLOR]
- Completed education or studies in the field of game design, media design, computer science, computer engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in gamification and VR development is desirable
- Ideally you have experience in the design of medical-therapeutic or didactic applications
- You are an analytically thinking team player and creative mind with a proactive and passionate way of working
[FONT=lucida sans unicode][COLOR=#000000]Download PDF fi[/COLOR][FONT=lucida sans unicode]le via http://www.cureosity.io/jobs/cureosity_UX.pdf
[FONT=lucida sans unicode][COLOR=#498A50]Grow with us from Day 1!
Give your daily work a deeper meaning and support us with your talent to help people with neurological and psychological disabilities. You can also benefit from being on board from day one by growing with us personally and professionally, revolutionizing traditional rehabilitation.
In addition, we offer you future-oriented development opportunities and appropriate pay in a passionate team. We welcome applications from people with and without disabilities.
If you are interested please apply online and send complete application documents (CV, cover letter and certificates) including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
We are happy to receive your application![/COLOR]