UI Scaling and Anchors issue

I need to scale the widgets in the background (in each corner). As you can see in the video provided, the widgets are scaling properly, however, I’d like the widgets to keep to their anchors. For example, the bottom right widget scales down in the centre of itself, rather than scaling down then moving further down and right to hug the corner of the screen.

Here is a video to assist.

Hi JStanley80,

Based on your tag “Scale Box” I assume you are scaling your UI through User Specified scale in a Scale Box? I set up a basic example of how I’d set it up, as I can’t guess exactly how yours is set up unless you provide pics.
348765-
The ScaleBox is wrapped in a size box, just so I can apply padding that won’t be affected by UI scaling (Can also be used as safe zone for TVs).
The SubWidget is simply set to anchor to top left without any other adjustments.
348766-
(This is what it looks like with a User Specified Scale of 2.0)

Are there any things you are doing different from this? If so let me know and provide pictures, that way I can help with the specifics of your issue.

Hi 冰箱的脸,

I managed to fix this issue. I was setting the render scale to the value of the slider when the slider was set to be between 0.25 and 1 (with a 0.25 step up). This works, the issue was that the pivot values found beneath the render transform options of the scale box were set to 0.5. This meant that the scale boxes would always scale on the centre of themselves. Setting these values to 0.99/0.01 worked for the bottom left widget. Thanks for the help