UI function sending twice as touchscreen device registers a tap as double click

I have a UI button that calls a simple event to a ‘Move Component to’ Node on a flipflop. when using a mouse to click it works perfectly, But The project is to be used on a TV that has a touchscreen overlay. Windows considers a single tap as a double click, triggering the flipflop twice and breaking the Move to.

How can I force this double click to register as a single click?

1 Like

I am having the same issue on a surface laptop with a touch screen.

Less correct easy answer because I’ve never worked with touchscreen. after you click put a do once, that only resets after finish, or a small delay node at end that resets the do once if you want to cancel input even longer. that also stops spam clicking problems, this will make a fast double click impossible.

1 Like

Thanks, this works as a work around, though I feel it is not a proper fix.

It’s Definitely not, I’m hoping someone more knowledgeable comes in and teaches us both :smiley:

1 Like

This is happening on windows and only in build in my case. This issue happens because of input option “Use mouse for touch”. It might be an engine bug. Windows touch interface probably double each tap call to mouse as well so if engine listens to both channels it executes both calls. It is my personal speculations take it lightly.