UEFN won't launch--tbb.dll was not found

I just got UEFN. I have installed it, but it won’t launch. At first, it showed the error message that the tbb.dll file was missing, so I copied the tbb.dll to the release file. That didn’t work. After multiple uninstalls/reinstalls and computer restarts, it eventually stopped showing the error message, but simply wouldn’t launch. It will say that it’s running if I click on it, but then it stops saying “running”, and goes back to saying “launch” again. I have tried many different troubleshooting techniques for the past few hours, and it will still not launch. It is now back to having the error message and I have located the tbb.dll in the files. I don’t know where I should copy it to, or what else I should do. Please note that this is my first time trying to use UEFN.

2 Likes

I have the same issue

A lot of people, including me, seem to be having this same issue right now. Here’s a post that a lot of people are responding to and voting on: UEFN won't launch, opens and then closes immediately

1 Like

same problem

Thank you for the link!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.