UEFN wont launch 23.03.24

First time installation of the Unreal Editor for Fortnite, and the application won’t launch.

No error message, just says ¨Launching¨ and after a couple of seconds it returns to ‘‘launch’’ and no application is running in the background…

Any fix?

Thanks in advance

9 Likes

have you lauched fornite the game yet?

I’m getting a error
anyone know why?

2 Likes

me too but i dont know why

Same Lots of other people are having the same problem

Yes I do (for me)

I am having the same issue. The Editor does not launch. You click on the icon, it says “Launching” and after a few seconds, it says “Launch” and nothing happens, no screen, anything. I have whitelisted the whole folder in my Malware Software settings and cleared all the executable files by hand in my firewall with no avail. I have searched and searched for solutions, but there seems to be none. Maybe a bug?

Im getting the same error. I have tried to install it 3 different times now.

I had this same issue, using this video it was fixed but I have a different error now ;-;

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue UEFN won’t start. All the other programms work properly. The first time it didn’t start I also received the System Error tbb.dll was not found. After that no more messages from the system. No reinstallation fixed the issue.

all the best

Same issue for me, no error message :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve been doing my research in order to fix other problem with UEFN where it will not launch no matter what they do. I have found this fix and so far is the only way to fix it.
I made a short vid for everyone :smiley:

1 Like