UEFN will not open - immediately kicks me out at 90% "logging in".

Hey there! I’ve been having this issue since UEFN’s launch yesterday. I absolutely cannot open UEFN on my Desktop no matter how hard I try.

I did quite literally 10 hours straight of troubleshooting, trying every possible solution, and nothing has worked. I’m completely stumped and really demotivated / frustrated. Any help would be really appreciated, thank you!

Here’s a video of the issue.

The most frustrating part is that it gets past this screen just fine on my wife’s laptop that can’t even run UEFN! How crazy is that, lol.

I’ve tried reinstalling UEFN 3 times, reinstalling Epic Games and Epic Online Services, changing WiFi ports, using a wired hotspot connection, normal wifi, updated my BIOS, reinstalled my wifi drivers, updated Windows, verified Fortnite’s files MULTIPLE times, cleared every cache possible, gave UEFN, Fortnite, and Epic Games every possible wifi permission, the list goes on. I’m completely stumped.

I’ve seen multiple people having this issue, too, so I’ll definitely relay any solutions that can be given to them.

Thank you again in advance.

1 Like