UEFN Marvelous Designer Free Year License

Hello, I’m trying to understand what is the process for being able to receive access to the Marvelous Designer free license for one year. I’m a creator, who has made game environments using Unreal Engine, and recently started using UEFN. I’ve been using metahumans since beta for the last few years as well.

I’ve very interested in bringing my clothing designs from other platforms into marvelous designer. Here’s some samples of my work:

I have a similar complaint; the $73 purchase threshold is either very poorly worded, or would block most creators. Epic states we can spend money on Fortnite items, but this excludes V-Bucks. The Fortnite items on the Epic Games Store do not equate to the threshold.

For those who still want to participate before the deadline, therefore, I would like Epic to clarify how we actually become eligible if we haven’t performed this step…

Can we still purchase V-Bucks, but then use this on items within the in-game store to cross the purchasing threshold?

You are not Forced to spend 73$ to participate in that program its just a way to fast track your eligibility requirements its either pay 73$ or just remember to log on to fortnite creative/UEFN or UE for 7 days

As the site says the requirements are the following:

The creator’s Epic account:

• Must be at least 30 days old before applying; and at least 7 of the last 30 days must have included time editing in Fortnite Creative, Unreal Editor for Fortnite (UEFN) and/or Unreal Engine

OR

• Spent and redeemed $73 (based on USD prices) in the last 90 days on Fortnite in-game products. Gift cards and V-bucks do not apply to this spending threshold. Note that it may take up to 24h for spending and redemption to be reflected.

AND

• The creator is capable of accepting the Engagement Program Payout Terms, either on behalf of themself, or the legal entity that they represent.
  • The creator or the legal entity’s representative must be a legal adult. Abide by the creator content guidelines
  • Able to receive engagement payouts using Epic’s payment platform(s), currently Hyperwallet