UE5 with a Wacom tablet

Hi everyone,

just new to UE5. I’m used to work with my Wacom tablet at other 3D packages. However at UE5 I can’t find a way to setup a shortcut to ‘zoom’ at viewport as i think the only way i can find to do that is with the Mouse Wheel? Any pointers? Tips?

Many thanks!!

Guille

Hi there,

I just came across your post. Did Epic every get back to you about using a Wacom tablet?

I am new to UE and I use a wacom tablet. Mouse is not an option. At first I thought my wacom drivers were not up to date, but I also use Blender, Nuke and Maya and my setup work great with those applications, but UE seems to be not very friendly with wacom tablets.

Did you find a different way to use UE?

Thanks =)

Yeah im looking for the same thing too. Pens are so much more intuitive for sculpting than a mouse. and the reality is sadly that i cant find a way to get the pen to behave like a pen does in zbrush, blender etc. the sculpting could seriously benefit from pen interactions in the engine. and having the tilt control would be insane

1 Like

I haven’t tried this with sculpting yet, still getting my head around building a ui, but it could work if you mapped a game controller to be the click and scroll functions and hold it in your left hand. I do this with a whole bunch of programs. Not to mention, this dualsense is also my primary mouse on the pc… Gyro is the future!