UE5 When I import my character from Blender as a Mesh the textures look fine, If I import it as a Skeletal Mesh the Textures get messed up!

I have modeled a Mech over the past two months. I made a Rig, made some Textures using UDIMs and everything went quite smoothly, well for the most part.

The Problem is that when I import the Mech as a Mesh without its Rig the thing looks great, textures are perfect just the way I made them in Substance Painter. When I import the Character as a Skeletal Mesh with its Rig it messes the Textures for the cockpit of the Mech, everything is fine except the cockpit.

I am using UDIMs for the material. I have just one material with 5 textures in it. All body parts are separated in their own texture map including the Cockpit texture. I checked the UVs and they should be fine. So I am confused as it seems to be a problem when importing in UE5

Skeletal Mesh:

Mesh:

The Cockpit Texture

I ran into this two days ago and I am on a little time crunch here so I don`t know what to do. Thank you.

Try to set in skeletal mesh “use full precision UV” checkbox - maybe:?

*apply, and reopen

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I just tried and it did help, the textures looks sorta fine now just that it still slightly looks off, though I dont really get why the cockpit is messed up and the rest isnt.

This is it after:

There are some black spots now