UE5 UWP Xbox

Could you provide a mention to this discord?

Just a quick tip for having good performance for ue4 uwp is to merge as much actors/meshes into one mesh as possible in a level for minimal meshes in the level, ue4 uwp simply does not like having much meshes on screen at one time but i learned by merging lets say 2k of meshes that were in the level into one mesh now helps keep it at a steady 60fps surprisingly. hope this help for anyone looking to get better performance on ue4 uwp

1 Like

Hi,

How can I publish my UE5 game on Xbox without ID@Xbox program?
I’m stuck. By the way, your games are not available. Is it because Xbox found out you didn’t use ID@Xbox program?

Please help.

i actually manually took my game off the store for other reasons but i have very recently tested publishing to the store with the uwp fork and it seems you cant enable xbox live for your titles anymore without permission from xbox ID :frowning: lucky i have some reserved titles that are not games on the store yet with live already enabled so i can use them still but xbox live needs to be enabled for titles to get the title id to put in the editor for packaging so it really isnt looking good for uwp forks anymore.
as for ue5 as far as i know it is impossible without xbox ID giving you a ue5 dev kit sorry.