UE5 stills

Here is a few stills Im working on. I would like to get to a point where I dont need to use any other render software. This is just so fast. Anyway hope this is in the right spot and thought Id share:)Cyclops

catch

3 Likes

Greetings, @Splatterbaby; I hope you’re doing well! Your incredible creations are definitely in the right spot; one can tell you’ve spent considerable time getting these scenes just right. How much longer would you say you have left before you feel these works are complete? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey thanks for the nice comments, I really appreciate it:) In all honesty The mermaid one is pretty much done here. The Skull was something I wanted to test out a workflow for which I found so was not planning on doing much more on it:) I Kinda used these two as test cases to see where I still needed to use post in other programs and what I could do within the engine and outside the engine quicker. Both of these have very slight post to them. The mermaid had a bit of rain added but definitely could have done it in unreal but the speed difference was alot and the usual grading, cleanup. Which lead me to start thinking of an accurate splash tool. So alot of the rain is unreal but a also splashes and drops were done in PS. The Skull I used AE and PS to clean just brighten the sky and a bit of grading but definitely could have done it in unreal. This was a work I gave myself a strict deadline. This was the result. The main purpose is to create stills using UE5 , setting up workflows and never touching other render’s again. Thanks and have a good day:)

1 Like

Hey there @Splatterbaby,

Hope you’re doing well and having a wonderful week so far! What would you call this art style? It’s so genuinely unique and charming. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there and thank you:) My style is definitely “stylized realism”. if you would like to then here is a link. ArtStation - Splatterbaby you will see that all my works are based around a bit of a throw back to the old movie posters of nightmare on elm street and Friday the 13 etc. I love this kinda style. Not quiet real but not to stylized either but Plausible. Thank you again:) have a great day.

2 Likes

Ah, I understand, and thank you for the explanation! After looking through your creations on ArtStation, I am beyond impressed by the consistent-outstanding quality of your work. Each scene is just as brilliant as the rest! I hope we get to see more from you soon. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you. Really nice of you to say that:) Stay well:)

1 Like

Would you happen to be hectic on art station? If so thanks mate:) legend:)

1 Like

The pleasure is all mine, and indeed it is me on Artstation! I was not kidding when I expressed I was beyond impressed by your creations. Keep up the fantastic work. :grin:

1 Like