UE5 Social Network

Hi All,

Hi All,

Like most of you, I am a big fan of Epic Games and Unreal Engine. I think there is an amazing community of content creators (developers, hobbyists and students) that use the software and wanted to make something for the community. A space where UE5 users can relax and catch up.

I am pleased to announce the website. is a social network site designed specifically for UE5 community. It has great tools and features for members of the community to connect and share information around Unreal Engine, as well as make friends, message, etc.

Best of all, it is 100% free to join and use and open to all UE5 users. So if you are interested, to take a look, join (only takes a minute) and try out the features with your friends. Most of all enjoy!

seems a bit scamy a social media spice honestly xD

Yes, setting up a social network site for the UE5 community which is 100% free to join and use and asks for nothing in return is a clever scam indeed.

In any case, I have withdrawn the offer due to lack of interest and given that the only reply is yours and which, rather thanking me, chooses to belittle the offer and accuse me of some sort of scam. A word of advice, somethimes self-censorship is a good thing.

today everyone gets their own social media is a momentary trend like disco flared pants from the 80s lock elon musk and ye skinny head west…

social media it is like with BLOGs from 90s but with users who have signed a Terms of Service in which they accept all virtual economic social sexual exploitation of all data load on it xD

the future will be that everyone makes a personal social media that steals data from others a planetary civilization based on data theft…I am very rarely wrong this planet looks like a star trek episode

In any case, promoting social media on a platform where everyone is so much informed about the price of the servers + maintenance + user safety yes is pretty much a bad joke we are here to do the term of service not to sign them you come to steal in the house of thieves lool

who guarantees me that the term of service they don’t change so that I have a photoshop male sexual organ in my face…like on this piece of south park