UE5 Runtime PDF Writer with LibHaru

Did you install Visual Studio 2022 with C++ and Game Development modules (there are two option for UE. one of them is about UE support other one is UE installation. Just select UE support)

If you installed VS 2022, check this topic.

Other than that missing context menu item has nothing to do with either our plugins or any plugins at all. It is a problem of your UE installation and I can’t help you about your IT infastructure.
(Actually I didn’t do anything to get context menu item. I have Windows 11, just installed VS 2022 with necessary modules, Android Studio and UE from Epic Launcher. If I did something special, I would tell)

and as I understand you don’t use a special source code branch which sticked to an old version like oculus branch. (Even it uses 5.1)

Even if you have an old plugin, you have to update your engine in the future in any case. (Running an old plugin/blueprint in newer engine is easier for UE) Maybe this is the time ? Don’t fear ! You can do it ! You have to power, yaay !

As I say before, I can help about “our plugin’s” problem. For example, a crash after correct installation, a deprecation warning, a package problem or a wrong result but I can’t help you about your current problem.