UE5 pls answer bug

so im new to unreal engine i finished downloading unreal engine from epic games then i launched it. but its saying GPU Crashed or D3D device removed i searched google and youtube how to fix it two of them in google and youtube says you need to go to registry editor then go to graphics drievr and add tdr tdrdelay somethin like that didnt work for me and other says vram thingy ok so one time the gpu problem didnt show it kinda work for the 1st time but ITS LAGGY, i tried ways to fix the lag but when i tried to fix the lag the gpu problem popped up again
pls answer this question or bug problem i want to learn and make a game and may i ask, do i need a graphics card for unreal engine u can ask whats about my PC ill send u about it pls reply :frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi @anonymous_user_75f28b5911, There is a known problem and its documented here
How to Fix a GPU Driver Crash When Using Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine Documentation

The minimum hardware specification is here.
Hardware and Software Specifications for Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine Documentation

2 Likes

sorry but can you look it for me i dont know how sorry
processor : Intel(R) Core™ i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
i dont have a graphics card i only have Intel graphics driver to play games thingy

hi @anonymous_user_75f28b5911,

Here is the spec for your CPU, unfortunately, it’s a 2 core processor, which will run some games like Fortnight, but it’s not a processor for Unreal 5 development.

Intel® Core™ i3-4160 Processor

The standard requirement is for a six-core processor and 32GB of memory, the most important is a fast SSD of at least 500GB.

so i need to buy??? sorry im confused i just woke up.

@anonymous_user_75f28b5911

OMEN 15-en0008na Gaming Laptop - NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060

This laptop meets the minimum specification mentioned in the Hardware requirements for UE5 development.