UE5 not updating world Location (Again)

Hi guys my world location doesn’t updating. I use lerp for “set world location”, when i use node, its doesn’t start my location, its start 0,0,0 location. Can anybody help me?

Hi firtinageitren,

Have you looked in the output log to see if there are any error messages?
If you’ve got your root component set as Static Mobility for instance, and your arrow is Movable Mobility…

hi RecourseDesing, i check it but didnt see anything.
akana.txt (1.5 MB)
and i dont understand you second sentence, i m realy noob of ue5. I m trying to learn but i stuck. Can you explane more??

Yes your log file looks ok.

Maybe try swapping around the two input pins on your Lerp?

i swap but its been rewerp like movie tenet, maybe i can use like a new mechanic, but no, i didnt solved

does taking out the “*-1” nodes help?

i m trying almost 6 hours, right now 3 am in turkey, i have to sleep. i m not quiting but i need relax. my friend, RecourseDesign. if you found can you write to here? Or if someone know answer pls write it, I am tired.

1 Like

and no, it dosent work

What is the node “ok trace end”. We don’t have the details of it.

Also, which blueprint has this code on itself ?

Bests,

The only thing I can think of is that you’ve set the destination vector to the Hit Normal instead of Hit Location, I just tested it in a default top-down project and it worked correctly:

1 Like

good morning, you bp is excelent, it works, but i little modified your blueprint because my character accualy doesnt turn so i change location using spring arm. Now i have two little problem. first of all my arrows doesnt go left an down, second problem, arrow stuck when i was move.

and, @letthemicefree its like that;

Maybe take a look at the “ProjectileMovementComponent” - it was designed for exactly this kind of thing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.