[UE5]Military Short Cinematic Movie Series [LoadOut] #3 WIP

This work is a CGI project based on Unreal Engine. I am currently working as a Motion Graphics Designer at a VFX company in South Korea, aiming to transition my career into a Game Cinematic Artist utilizing Unreal Engine. Inspired by series like ‘Call of Duty’ and ‘Ghost Recon’, I started this project and am currently pursuing a degree in Video Media Studies,

further deepening my expertise needed for my field. I plan to continuously create series in my time outside of work and study. The project began three months ago, and I spent most of my time enhancing the quality of cinematic videos by using various tools such as Adobe After Effects, Maya, Blender, and Cinema 4D for storyboard creation, animating, special effects, and setting up backgrounds. Additionally, I conducted sound design using Adobe Premiere Pro, which played a crucial role in intensifying the immersive experience of the videos. A major challenge during the project was camera work, which I addressed by developing my unique camera movements, referencing various game cinematic videos. This process allowed me to acquire a range of essential skills, and I plan to continue learning and producing to improve the quality of future projects and successfully transition into the game industry as a Cinematic Artist.

I deeply appreciate your interest and support, as they are a significant encouragement to me. I would be grateful to receive any feedback you have on my video.
Additionally, please follow me on Instagram or subscribe to my YouTube channel to share in the process and results of my work!

For the best viewing experience of my video, I recommend wearing headphones and watching at a 4K resolution. Thank you. Your support greatly assists me in achieving my dream of becoming an Unreal Engine Game Cinematic Artist. :grinning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSZZTOcgj68