UE5 Machines and vehicles - Tutor wanted

I need some help. I’m trying to learn some of the best practices and methods for making a semi-complex machine with fairly common items such as gears, pistons, levers, pulleys, drive belts, chains, and wheels. I’ve taken a pretty deep dive into UE5 and some of the rigging and animation, along with creating models in Blender and I even have a pretty good grasp on the difference between armatures, bones, and joints.
At this point, I am a bit overwhelmed with all of it, but I still want to learn more about it! The majority of tutorials focus on character rigging and animations. The mech tutorial offers some insights to the operations behind the mechanical rigging, but it doesn’t teach you the best methods for going from o to 100 in a way that makes sense.
I would love to hire a tutor for some questions I have. I want to learn more about best practices to optimize the models in a way that can be used for complex mechanical operations and how characters will interact with the pawns in-game.

Let me know if you are interested in teaching me more about this, so I can finally piece together some of the components I have been developing for the past nearly two years in my spare time.
*Note: I’m a school teacher and doing a fun non-profit side project in my spare time. I’m learning on a pretty small personal budget, so any advise or tutoring assistance you can provide at a fairly low-cost would be appreciated. I know your time is valuable, though, so I’m just asking for a fair price for your skill level! Thank you!