UE5 : landscape disappear bcz message

Well, I am working on a new level, and after placing the materials, coloring and layers, I closed the project and came back again. I completed the coloring with the materials, but I received a message (Landscape Physical Material Needs to be Rebuilt) Then I searched for a solution and did not find anything, so I closed the level and when I opened it again everything disappeared And when I’m in play mode everything appears but when I want to modify everything virtually disappears and I am now almost dead because the work took a lot of time from me

Hi @HASWONEY! Welcome to the Forums!

Have you built your Landscape Physical Materials? You can do so by going to Build → Landscape → Build Physical Materials only.

Also, do you have any error logs you can share?

Any additional information you can provide will help a lot in solving your problem!

Ok when am try to play I mean am done with the materials and Possible rocks and trees and such things Well, send me a message up on the left (landscape Physical material need to be rebuilt (28 objects) And then everything in the world disappears, it’s annoying I can’t edit because i don’t see anything but I can see everything when I start play ): how fix materials

And another thing, when I searched how to fix it I saw someone wrote ahh resize landscape in manage And when I tried, I couldn’t find resize in manage

Hey @HASWONEY!

For my understanding, building those materials or all of the landscape again did not work at all after you painted them?

I’m not sure what you mean by this, would you mind sharing a link to that answer?

I hope this sheds more light on your current issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, it just disappeared, I don’t know how and why, and I’m sorry because I responded so late

Hey @HASWONEY,

Did the problem disappear or are you referring the materials? Did none of the solutions above work for you or is your problem solved?

If you are still having problems, could you detail the steps you have taken so far to try and fix it? That would include any that were listed here.

Any additional info would be a big help.

Well I reappeared this morning and went back to the post and did what you told me and thank you you saved my life and my game it worked what you said to me thank you to much

And a new problem appeared, should I publish a new post??