[UE5]I want to know how to launch an nDisplay instance of a packaged project and perform multiple display rendering.

I would like to package a project using nDisplay for Windows to perform multiple display rendering. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem, such as a switchboard configuration, or a command to invoke nDisplay.

In UE4, it seemed to be possible to execute the file packaged for Windows by adding it to nDisplayLauncher,but in UE5, the nDisplayLauncher has been removed. I could not find the current method in the official website.
On the UnrealEditor, the nDisplay instance is started by pressing the icon button displayed on the toolbar, We are able to check the multiple display rendered screen.

Environment
: Windows10 Pro
UnrealEngine 5.3.2
VisualStudio 2022

Plugin
: nDisplay ver1.0
nDisplay Launch ver1.0
Switchboard ver0.1

[日本語]-------------------------------
nDisplay機能を使用しているプロジェクトをWindows用にパッケージ化した後、
パッケージ化されたファイルを用いて複数ディスプレイレンダリングを実現させたいです。
Switchboardによる設定や、あるいはnDisplayを起動させるコマンドなど
解決方法がありましたら教えていただきたいです。

UE4ではWindows用にパッケージ化したファイルをnDisplayLauncherに追加することで実行できたようなのですが、UE5ではnDisplayLauncher機能は削除されており、公式ドキュメントを探しても方法が見つかりませんでした。
エディタ上では、ツールバーに表示されるアイコンボタンを押下することでnDisplayインスタンスを起動し、複数ディスプレイレンダリングされた画面の確認ができています。

作業環境
:Windows10 Pro
UnrealEngine 5.3.2
VisualStudio 2022

プラグイン
:nDisplay ver1.0
nDisplay Launch ver1.0
Switchboard ver0.1

参考にしたURL

I think in the latest switchboard version you can just select your executable as the Engine binary, and it just works. At least there was a commit regarding something like that, I have not yet tested it.

Otherwise you can easily modify switchboard to just execute the packaged exe instead of running it through the editor.