UE5 - Help with Morph Targets

Hi

I’m having issues with getting my Morph Targets and animation to work in UE5. I set up a simple animation in Maya that blends between some facial expressions, and I’ve exported it out with, what I gather, are the right settings. I’ve imported the FBX in, selected Skeletal Mesh and made sure Morph Target was checked. Now, I can load up the Skeletal Mesh and play with the sliders in there, but I can’t figure out how to get the animation to play. I’ve tried going in Animation and hitting Play, but nothing happens. I’ve checked Anim to Play under Details, but it finds nothing.

As usual, I’ve checked a video (though it was for UE4), but what works in that I can’t get working my end. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Okay, I managed to get the animations working with the Sequencer, but still can’t work out why the animations don’t work when you play the game. I tested it out in UE4 and the animations work when you press play there. Why don’t they work in UE5?

Im having the same issue, wont work in a shipping build, but it works in the editor. Anybody know why?