UE5 gpu crash

Hi everyone i have some problem with my gpu. I am working on simple project to test UE5 and see how it works. I also tried old projects to see the difference , but mostly of the time i get the message about my video card being exausted and sometimes crashed when i take highresolution screenshot. I recently change my pc and i am working with RTX 3080 10gb now, installed lastest game ready driver of nvidia but nothing. What s wrong please? Is because UE5 still not optimized completly? Thank you
for example this is the error when i try to take highresolution screenshot
Assertion failed: SizeX <= GetMax2DTextureDimension() [File:D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/D3D12RHI/Private/D3D12Texture.cpp] [Line: 834]

UnrealEditor_D3D12RHI
UnrealEditor_D3D12RHI
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

Most likely you’re trying to take too high of a resolution screenshot and the GPU is running out of VRAM

Thank you for reply me, i took 4k highresolution even less i tried … i don’t think it’s too high , but it dosn’t give me this error only when i take highresolution screenshot , when i move in viewport and i have another program in background , also when i bring in my content browser high resolution texture . It seems strange to me . I ve installed DLSS for UE5 now and i will see if it change something. i will also read more about the limit that lumen has now in doc maybe i am doing something wrong.