UE5 Dedicated Server Build Error (MSB3073)

Using UE5 Source - I’m working on setting up the out-of-the-box dedicated server, following the steps on UE documentation: Setting Up Dedicated Servers | Unreal Engine Documentation.

I am currently on the step where in VS code, you build the *Server.target.cs in development editor, before building it again in development server. This has worked in prior versions of unreal. However, on this first ‘development editor’ phase build, I’ve received the following error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB3073 The command ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealEngine-5.0\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” DatasmithSDK Win64 Development -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code 6. DatasmithSDK C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets

Reading online, it seems my solutions can vary from moving my entire program out of Program Files to rebuilding the whole engine. I’ve already tried entirely building the engine and had a few issues, including that VS 2019 would not open the solution file, thus I’m having to use VS 2022. I used VS 2022 to successfully build UE5 from source, and have opened the template 3rd person project.

I have all the VS prerequisites installed per UE documentation.

Would appreciate any guidance on this!

My fix when I check the version of my project still set to 5.4 then when I tried to change version to source build and clean up all files and folder it worked!

Binaries
DerivedDataCache
Intermediate
Saved

Generate Source files
Open SLN and Rebuild

Also Disable Live Coding