UE5 Crashing Upon Metahuman Import

My project is crashing everytime I try and import a Metahuman. It happens everytime, regardless of what I’ve got open, what scalability I’m set at. As soon as I click the blue “export” button on Quixel Bridge, it immediately crashes.

Assertion failed: Pair != nullptr [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\LocalInstall\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Map.h] [Line: 656]

UnrealEditor_MegascansPlugin
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

This is the error line I am receiving.

I am at a standstill on my project due to this. Submitted bug reports but have gotten 0 responses.

FlatCastle.log (144.9 KB)

I have a project that had 2 metahumans already imported. now a week later trying to import a third and I am now always getting the same error. It just will not import another metahuman. Nothing has changed or been updated since it last worked as far as I am aware.

Any progress? I’m having the same issue.

I am having the same problem. I deleted and reinstalled the plugin, moved my project to 5.1, but still the same problem. Did you solve it? I don’t want my efforts to go to waste.

Please read this!

They bring updates to this program, but the bugs are never fixed. Previously I lost my 170gb project at 4.27 due to a ridiculous megascans setting. I’m making a game by myself, they’re a team and they can’t make a proper program!

Same thing with me. I can’t have more than 2 metahumans without it crashing