Hi, thx for giving this early access, love you Epic.
Here the first result of my test with Chaos Vehicles Plugin.
Just create the project with the Vehicles Advanced (BluePrint), answer yes when Unreal 5 ask for updating the project on start.
And hit play … The car land on the floor, the suspension still are working, the camera inside outside, the sound etc…
But, the wheels do not turn left and right and the car do not move at all.
I have two computers desktop (not laptop) and i do the same on both.
It is simply never working in my older computer (as describe upper).
It is working in my new computer, but with no constant behaviour (see below).
On the new computer:
- The same project can work or not work during the same session. Escape and retry to play can randomly make it work.
- The car can also suddenly stop working during the play.
- The front wheels stop rolling at some point during the decelerate (not brake) at some range speed even if they can turn left and right.
- The torque have some loose of power.
- The reverse as brake option can simply not work on some car and work on other.
- The car can freeze in the air during a high jump and just fall straight way.
Not really chaos related but it happens to.
- The sound stop playing at high speed.
Just to add in info:
UE4.26 chaos preview3 work seamly on my both computers.