Ue5 Cannot Write to IOS (Gamecenter/AppleGameKit) Leaderboards

Hello.

I have been unable to update leaderboards on IOS with the Write leaderboard Blueprint node,

To be completely clear, the leaderboards used to work in 4.27 and before as well as in early versions of 5.0.

I have exhausted many avenues of thought and debugging,
I have added the entitlement required by IOS 15 onward and my app does fully log in to gamecenter,
(As such the Gamecenter menu opens and I can view existing leaderboards and scores)

The only part that doesn’t work (Though it used to) is uploading the scores with the write leaderboards blueprint node.

When I try to use the write leaderboards node, the app hangs for a second or two then fails the score upload.

The output log from the app indicates the error “Leaderboard Could not be flushed”
(This appears at LINE:296 in “OnlineLeaderboardsInterfaceIOS”)

The app has been tested on device both locally and on TestFlight and the leaderboards
are live on “App Store Connect”

Our app released in 2021 and we cannot release the update without the leaderboards working correctly.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks
PlusoDev

1 Like

I’m having the same exact issue. Been pulling my hair out for two days. Did you find a fix for this? Only thing that doesn’t work is submitting score via Write Leaderboard Integer. I’m using UE5.3.2… Hope you found a fix!

Any solution found yet? This is an issue I’m also having. Any tips would be appreciated!