Ue5 and Real-time stereoscopic 3d on TV

Hello,
I have to realize a project in real time which will be released on a 3DTV.
Are there any limitations in Unreal regarding real-time (non-VR) stereoscopic rendering?
If anyone has a link or advice or experiences to share, I’m all ears!

Thanks a lot

the only two plugins I know are pano capture tool and ansel
neither of those capture in real time.
if its stereo 360 the bottleneck becomes filesizes very fat at 4-8 megs per frame at 60k

Thank you christuusgnosis, but I think I misunderstood.
I am not looking to record a video in relief or 360, but to output in real time on a 3d television.

Yes
but rendering a 4k scene in stereo takes almost 7 seconds for me
per stereo frame
so you must have some rockin hardware
to do 30 fps or even 60 live

Hey Visionmaster2,

Did you ever find any solution to this? I arrived here after searching the same. I’m creating something for 3D projection with active 3d glasses. Seems this area has hardly any people working with it unless it’s highend CAVE systems (and even that seems very closely guarded how they’re doing it in realtime)

Not sure where you’re at, but I downloaded Bino player which allowed me to confirm Full HD frame packing out of the PC to a 3D DLP projector was doable (After COUNTLESS searches which were all very outdated and referring to Nvidia’s discontinued 3DVision system)

I’m planning to see if using TouchDesigner might be the way to take the 1920 x 2160 of the top/bottom realtime from UE and injecting some Frame packing info to fool the projector.

Would love to compare notes if you had any better ideas or solutions.

Best,
Andy

You definately can render out stereo
but both ansel and panocapture plugins are very slow for something like stereo 4k
the other way is to just take the vr output and plug that into your stereo tv.
How you would do that
IDK
but there probably is a way to send the vr stream to your display software
If I can see stereo in my HP Reverb, you should be able to capture that same stereo signal.