UE5.4.0 usage extremely laggy

Experiencing the same issue, although is not a lag as in FPS drop but it’s a freeze, it runs smoothly for 1 sec and then it freezes for 1 sec, you can see this in the FPS stats bar.
The lag occurs everywhere and from the beginning of loading or creating a project: In the render window, scrolling the Details and Outliner, scrolling ‘Project Settings’ and ‘Plugins’. I did not opened any blueprints or materials to check if there is lag there too, but even if there isn’t, the program in its current state is not suitable for working.
This happens even if I make a new project directly from a UE 5.4 templates.
I created a new ‘Basic Level’ and disabled Lumen, Virtual Shadows, Directx, basically I disabled everything and the issue remains.

I tried verifying files > uninstalling - reinstalling > change UE drive location > change priority in task bar > add exception to windows security
But nothing, the issue is persistence.

In UE 5.3.2 while loading my most heavy level with complex landscape shaders and functions running, on ‘Epic’ scalability I’ve the lowest 67 FPS locked, so the issue is not my PC can’t handle it.

64 bit Windows 11 - AMD 16 core Ryzen 7 3.8GHz - RTX 3060 - 32 RAM - SSD

3 Likes