ue5.3 orient rotation to movement not working

Hello guys thank you for reading.

As the tittle mentioned I’m currently following Gorka’s RPG Series course. His course is quite old and with the current version of UE which I’m using is 5.3 not work well with the Orient Rotation To Movement node, after some research that mostly everyone use older UE version seem to have no issue or their fixes like choose only root motion, check and uncheck yaw or something - things can use to fix other cant fix to mine case:

the first part is how it should have work like but in my case character keep spining

Everyone can give me any ideas how to fix are all highly appreciated, Thank guys for reading and have a nice day.

A video of the behaviour your character is erroneously exhibiting would be useful

sorry its my first time post here the ui is abit messy to me.I have edited the missing part and as you see in the tutorial vedio his character not rotate no matter input from both mouse and key board but mine still spin :frowning:

A video of the behaviour your character is erroneously exhibiting would be useful

so sorry sir i can’t find the edit button or i think i can’t edit the post anymore, but here is the current situation, any help will be grateful thank you sir.

That video was very helpful!

Have you tried increasing the value of Rotation Rate in the settings of your character movement component?