UE5.3 Nanite Landscape not showing landscape material in a packaged project

I’m using UE5.3. My nanite landscape doesn’t show landscape material. It appears 100% transparent. I can see the water underneath my landscape. I can walk on it. I can see the foliages and everything else works fine. It only happens in packaged project (shipping). Any idea why?

UPDATE 1:
I added RVT to the landscape material and added RVT volumes to my landscape. I still get the issue.

Interesting, we have different issues with nanite landscape. Mine looses half of triangles in couple of meters around player. Maybe we can share our projects to each other to find differences and fix both issues

Have the same problem - nanite landscape simply doesn’t show in a packaged project.

Make sure you have checked the usages in detail panel of your master material.

It has “use with nanite” enabled. In fact, I tested it with a material for another nanite static mesh, which works, and the landscape is still invisible.

Found a solution - turns out world partition needs to be enabled for nanite landscape to appear.

1 Like

I’m not using world partition so I can’t test that. Maybe someone can test and let us know.

I think I am running into the same issue here.
UE 5.3,
Nanite Landscape
RVT Active. same results

Never switch to substrate material, otherwise the problem will become more serious(nanite+substrate+landscape)~

Try enabling Nanite Skirt.
Screenshot_2
Enabling this option solved the issue for me