UE5.3: Cooking Error

I’ve been working on a school project, and when I went to build it, it would throw all these errors… I’ve spent much of my weekend and today fixing this. Any help or ideas would be great!

Hello!
Can we get a full log? There should be a text file.
One time It didn’t ship my project because of the one warning message (not error). Wanna check all log out, may be it would help

Yeah sure!
FP_GameGuide-backup-2024.04.29-23.27.31.log (1.7 MB)

Well in my opinion - the main problem with this:
PackagingResults: Error: appError called: Can’t save D:/PerforceWorkspaces/GDNBS/DES4/04/Source/KMills/NewVersion/Saved/Cooked/Windows/FP_GameGuide/Content/FirstPerson/Maps/PatientZero.umap: export (/Game/FirstPerson/Maps/PatientZero.PatientZero:PersistentLevel) has a reference to export (/Game/FirstPerson/Maps/PatientZero.PatientZero:PersistentLevel.WorldDataLayers) which still has its external package set to (/Game/ExternalActors/FirstPerson/Maps/FirstPersonMap/D/0W/E1FKEGVKGOLM7HGLQPCIPO).

May be that tell you anything, unfortunatelly I don’t know how to solve it. But I’d try to delete “Intermediate” and “Saved” folders in your project folder then try again

Also there is an error that you need to rebuilt lighting in WorldInfo_0. Try to rebuild the lighting

Thank you guys! I’ll give those a shot now and let you know!

After looking at what you guys suggested, I’ve already tried deleting those two files, and nothing has changed; an error I thought I fixed reappeared again… and it is my landscape (image provided). I’ve gone to rebuild this level landscape multiple times, and this issue has not gone away.

edit: here is also a image of what my landscape settings look like atm

For Landscape the best solution to press “Build” → “Build Landscape” and “Build” → “Build physical material only”. Sometimes this error just bugged and it’s just there.
Another solution that I found - I put on screenshot, seems like it helped someone.

Don’t forget to press “Build” → “Build Lighting Only” on “WorldInfo_0” map

I am still getting the same issues not sure whats going on… the landscape thing worked it has gone away.

Still looking for answers if anyone gots any?