UE5.1 Sequencer Generating images with incorrect environment lighting

Hello All. I have a scene where I have the direction light set low to simulate night sky in environment. I have a cinematic camera actor set up and the track for this added into sequencer. Everything looks good. Camera view is correct lighting/ exposure, sequencer is showing the clip should look good. I render out the scene and the sequence images are generating in full daylight. My goal was to use each cinematic camera actor to generate a day scene animation and then a complimentary night scene animation. Any thoughts or ideas how to make this happen?
Thank you!

Well, I found this older post on the forums and it would seem others may have had this issue in the past. I am going to look through this post but at first glance, my issue is pretty dramatic in the issue compared to what people posted. My scene comes out like daylight where the viewport is showing a night scene so it is no just a subtle exposure difference or something like that.

I just attached a screen capture showing my viewport versus one of the sequence images. I even have the direction light added as a track to the sequencer and it seems ignored.

Well, I solved this issue and after trying many things it was quite simple. I had two directional lights set up, one for day and one for night. Even though I would turn one off, the sequencer only recognizes the directional light that is set as the priority light in the scene. I wish there was a way to create the varied environment lighting within the camera post process. You then could have one camera set up for night scenes and one camera set up for day scenes

@arcitek I’m a noob with the same problem. Can you explain how you made your directional light the priority light in the scene? pretty please! :slight_smile: