UE5.0.0 Why roughness is not showing on my glass texture ?

Hi there !

Sorry if this has already been answered, but i dont really find anything that could help me.
So im building a scene and i just finished my first pass of textures, so i want to try to see how it looks in UE, everything seems to work fine except for the glass materials.

I use the UE4 package from substance painter, with the sRGB unchecked for the OcclustionRoughnessMetallic combined map, and linear color sample type.
The blend mode is Translucent and i’ve changed the Lighting mode to be Surface TranslucencyVolume.
Also i have a bit of refraction but it does not change anything with or without it.

I tried increasing the map value manually, with a constant and lerp, and just a constant but nothing really happend.

Am i missing something ?

Hey, Do you have any warnings in the material itself? Could you post your Material setup?

Like this you mean ?

Hey, so the ORM looks a bit off…I heard that some software exports not roughness but gloss, which is like the inverse version. could you pull a pin from roughness, ad the one minus node, plug that in, and let me know if that does anything?
ORM is usually orangeish with pinkish details, this looks like it is using either gloss or specular. But that’s just a guess.