Hello everyone ! I’m trying to build GitHub dedicated server working on Android.
I’m using laptop MSI GE72 6QC Apache. I have about 190GB free space on disc D and about 15GB on C. All GitHub files are located on disc D. I have installed Custom Visual Studio 2015 with all additions available (including SDK etc.). I made sure to have API 19 to API 23 with Android SDK Manager.
I’ve already done:
- link your unreal and github account as per: https://www.unrealengine.com/ue4-on-github
- download the zip source code of the engine: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/tree/4.10
- have Visual Studio express installed
- exact zip and run setup
- run GenerateProjectFiles.bat as admin
- open UE4.sln which will open UE4 source in Visual Studio
- Build windows 64 | Development Editor
- replace the two whole files from the pull request: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...ull/1820/files
Those steps ended up with success and I created 2 PC multiplayer projects working with few clients.
I stopped at:
- Build Android | Development
- Build Android | Shipping
- Now you can open your freshly built engine with the fix in place. Located: \Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe
The problem is with Visual Studio 2015 > UE4.sln (from GitHub folder) >Android (Development)>Build (UE4)
and the result is:
Same problem goes with Android Shipping. I’ve already tried reinstalling GitHub and Visual Studio dozens of times. Opening files on Admin and disabling my Windows Defender. I haven’t found the asnwer on the internet.
Any advice will be much appreciated.