UE4 won't find my FMOD bank

I have this problem where audio is working perfectly fine in the editor, but it won’t work at all when I package the game or “launch” it. This is because it won’t find my FMOD bank (I only have one bank as the game is pretty small). Here’s a screenshot of the error: Screenshot - a8a6b7e25bb30a9255f30dce73ab0446 - Gyazo
And I believe this error causes many other errors: Screenshot - 14415dc2dbd5ef57680fe8e4b825a629 - Gyazo

I’ve been looking online for a solution, but none of its worked. I’ve tried putting the FMOD project folder in the content folder in the engine, I’ve tried putting the FMOD project folder in the content folder of the packaged project, and I’ve tried renaming the bank to not have any spaces. I’ve been to project settings and checked that it’s looking for the correct name of the bank. I should clarify that the bank is automatically loaded when the game starts up. Here’s my FMOD related project settings: Screenshot - 600e18b092aa76ae68f5a3d760ff105a - Gyazo

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I don’t have much time since my deadline is this Sunday (9th of June). Thank you so much.

No I havent, thank you! Do I add the banks there then? :slight_smile:

edit: OMG THANK YOU IT WORKED <3

Have you included it in the Non asset directories to package in the packaging settings?