I’ve hit a weird issue when testing the UMG Slider in multiple PIE Clients. I’m running 4.26 but have also tested this in 4.25
- The slider seems to only work in the last spawned client (In the example to follow Client 2). If it was going to work in any instance I would have assumed listen server, but nope…always the last client to spawn.
- Other UI elements work fine in each client as expected since UI shouldn’t be replicated. See checkboxes in example below.
- It’s still getting the **value **from the sliders on all clients. So the **OnValueChanged **event is being fired, just the UI itself is having issues.
- If I move the slider on the working client (Client 2 below) then go back to another client and click on the slider the handle will snap to a new position but still not be moveable as if the working client slider is replicating and affecting both the server + other client slider.
- These are bare bones widgets, no functionality has been implemented on the graph.
- The widget is placed in an Actor as a Widget Component(3d widget) and the scale is set to the same as the widget so (1:1)
I had previously posted this on Answer hub when I thought it was related to replication, but I’m not sure it is anymore.
Thanks in advance!